For many children, the school day doesn’t end when the last bell rings. There’s still lots of learning to be done and fun to be had. Taught by Montgomery specialists, who already know your children well, after school enrichment programs build on each student’s daily experience to inspire mind, body, and character.
Clay Time with Ms. Knauer and Mrs. Hoover ($150)
Session 2: May 3,10,17,24 (3:30-4:30)
Want some more time to explore with clay? This enrichment offers a new clay project each week. We will learn hand-building techniques and glazing. If you took Claytime the first time around and want to go again, this class will have new and exciting projects. Hope to see you there!
Code Ninjas ($150)
Session 1: April 25, 27, May 2, 4
Session 2: May 9, 11, 16, 18
Designed for young learners, our curriculum supports building a foundation of coding and problem solving skills through fun and engaging activities. Each class will consist of different activities, where kids will learn to code, experiment and gain confidence to be creative while receiving full support and encouragement from Code Senseis®. All levels are welcome!
Forensic Investigations ($150)
May 5, 12, 19, 26
Students will apply knowledge gained through experiential lessons, applying forensic science methods to create a kid friendly “crime scene”, complete an investigation, and present their solved case file to parents/siblings/friends at the showcase.
OT (Overtime) Sports*
- Lower and middle school
- Fridays, 3:15–4:15 PM
- Sessions focus on sport specific skills
- Groups are divided by skill level so individual athlete’s skills advance at the right pace through appropriate drills and small sided games
- Directed by Director of Athletics, Carolyn Blair
*Additional Fees Apply
The cost for each session is $175 per child.
5th Grade Interscholastic Sports*
- “Almost” middle school students experience team dynamics and begin to learn specific sport skills
- 5th grade students may participate in the fall and spring sports seasons
- Fall: field hockey, soccer or cross country
- Spring: lacrosse
- Two days a week, 3:15–4:15 PM
- Students play in 3 JV games per season. This is an opportunity for young athletes to ease into more competitive play with high level coaching and game day exposure.
*Additional Fees Apply
The cost for each session is $325 per child.