At Montgomery, our students thrive in a caring environment where they are individually known. Students are challenged appropriately academically, and given increasing levels of social responsibility as they expand their leadership skills throughout their Montgomery experience. As our motto states, students grow in Mind, Body and Character.
- In the classroom, students are guided toward increasing intellectual challenges, through formal instruction, hands on project-based learning, and student-centered programs.
- At family style lunch, students interact with an adult as well as students from other grade levels, as they learn about making nutritious choices.
- Students participate in service learning, a character-based Chapel program, a varied sports program, and the fine and performing arts.
- Our 60 acre rural campus provides a learning environment that extends far beyond the classroom walls.
- Friendships are born, student-teacher relationships are forged and the seeds of lifelong learning are planted and cultivated.