- 1. Inquire About Montgomery School
- 2. Schedule a Tour
- 3. Complete an Application for Admission
- 4. Schedule Your Student Visit Day
- 5. Request Information From Current School
- 6. Schedule Testing (Grades 1-8)
Call or email the Admissions Office to schedule a tour of Montgomery School. During the tour, you will have the opportunity to see our teachers in action, hear from our students, and experience our 60-acre campus. We look forward to getting to know your family and learning more about your educational goals and how Montgomery can help your child(ren) grow as learners and leaders.
We encourage families to complete an online Application for Admission in the fall, prior to the start of the New Year, to be considered in first round decisions. Applications received after January are considered on a rolling basis and every year, rolling applicants are accepted. We are committed to walking with you every step of the way in your journey of school selection. There is a $50 application fee to submit the form.
- During the Visit Day, applicants will have the opportunity to meet Montgomery students, participate in classes, and meet with a member of the Admissions Office.
- Applicants for PreK may visit on select mornings.
- Applicants for Kindergarten will visit for a morning in our PreK classroom.
- Applicants for grades 1-8 grade will spend a full day visiting Montgomery School in their current grade.
Readiness Evaluations are part of each student’s Visit Day.
- Applicants for Kindergarten and Grade 1 will work with a member of the Admissions Office to evaluate grade-level readiness in Montgomery’s curricular structure.
- Applicants for Grades 2-8 will work with a member of the Admissions Office to assess reading, writing, and math skills.
Applicants to PreK-Grade 5 should submit a teacher recommendation form to their main classroom teacher
PreK - 1st Grade Referral Form
2nd - 5th Grade Referral Form
Applicants to Grades 6-8 should submit two teacher recommendations (one from a Math teacher and one from an ELA teacher)
6th-8th grade referral form
Applicants to Grades 1-8 should submit a parent-signed Transcript Release form to their school office. This form authorizes the school to release academic records to Montgomery and are kept strictly confidential.