Welcome to Montgomery School! Ours is a vibrant, bustling community, alive with creativity, enthusiasm, and a palpable joy for learning, and we'd love to share it with you.
While our website reflects who we are, what we do, and why we do it so exceptionally well, we hope you'll come visit us in person to experience Montgomery School first hand. One thing that you will come to understand immediately about Montgomery School is that we are committed to our mission. Our mission is stated below and is at the heart of everything we do, every decision we make, every program we offer. We look forward to meeting you and your family on campus soon.
Montgomery School ignites each child’s love of learning and fosters their individual talents during the most formative years in order to prepare them for future success.
MONTGOMERY SCHOOL MISSION STATEMENT
We promise to...
- know and challenge each child, and inspire them to reach their potential.
- cultivate an environment of mutual respect.
- promote the academic, social, and emotional development of each child.
- provide a challenging curriculum, designed to teach students how to become critical thinkers, active problem solvers, and confident leaders.
We believe in...
- the power of community.
- a strong partnership between parents and educators to support the growth and development of each student.
- creating an enriching cultural environment.
- character development and teaching students the importance of personal integrity, respect, responsibility and service to others.
- preserving childhood for Prekindergarten through 8th Grade students.