Montgomery School ignites each child’s love of learning and fosters their individual talents during the most formative years in order to prepare them for future success.
We promise to...
- know and challenge each child, and inspire them to reach their potential.
- cultivate an environment of mutual respect.
- promote the academic, social, and emotional development of each child.
- promote a challenging curriculum, designed to teach students how to become critical thinkers, active problem solvers, and confident leaders.
We believe in...
- the power of community.
- a strong partnership between parents and educators to support the growth and development of each student.
- creating an enriching cultural environment.
- character development and teaching the importance of personal integrity, respect, responsibility and service to others.
- preserving childhood for Prekindergarten through 8th Grade students.