Thank you for your interest in Montgomery School. We serve approximately 250 students in Prekindergarten through 8th grade. We invite you to contact us to submit your application for consideration to become part of the Montgomery School faculty and staff. Current opportunities are listed below.
Third Grade Teacher
Physical Education Teacher
More About Montgomery School
The Montgomery School ethos is based on its mission, and the school’s motto: Veritas, Pietas, Caritas (Truth, Loyalty, Compassion). Faculty and staff are expected to support and value the school’s mission.
- Montgomery School faculty model the mission’s ideals as well. Professional and personal integrity is required and expected in our faculty and staff.
- The curriculum is based on three principle tenets: Mind, Body, and Character. These three tenets are balanced throughout a student’s education at Montgomery School and supported by our curriculum planning and development.
- Professional development is encouraged and expected: As participants in a learning community, we share in the process and model the behavior of life-long learners.
- Teachers are expected to show proficiency and passion in their subject area.
- Leadership opportunities are offered to faculty and staff at times. Employees are expected to work as a team and to accept greater responsibility when applicable.
- Montgomery School faculty and staff are expected to have an understanding of developmental needs of children and a genuine appreciation for children in various stages of development.
An independent school founded in 1915, Montgomery School provides a supportive and stimulating environment for 250 students in Prekindergarten through grade 8. The school is known for its commitment to the whole child with a strong academic program and its willingness to challenge students with high standards in a balanced, well-rounded program. In a recent employee engagement survey at Montgomery, 95% of employees indicate they feel their work positively impacts students lives and 93% indicate they are satisfied with the culture within the adult community.
Montgomery School is an Equal Opportunity Employer and actively seeks to forward diversity through its programs and hiring.