Thank you for your interest in Montgomery School. Founded in 1915, Montgomery School focuses on the unique educational needs of students in prekindergarten through grade 8. With a program, community, and campus that are intentionally designed for young learners, the School prioritizes engagement and impact for approximately 250 students in Chester Springs, PA. Above all, the faculty and staff at Montgomery School support each other with a shared commitment to the success of every student.
We also invite you to submit the general inquiry form in order to be considered for future opportunities. Montgomery School continually seeks to connect with excellent educators. While it is the school’s practice to post most job opportunities, we encourage interested teachers to complete a general inquiry form and submit a cover letter and resume, even if they do not see a current description exactly matching their backgrounds. We won’t be able to contact every applicant, but we will keep materials on file for at least a year and update applicants as jobs become available.
Please take a moment to read the faculty job description prior to submitting your information.
All successful candidates will:
- Embody Montgomery School’s values and mission
- Demonstrate professional and personal integrity
- Animate a balance of mind, body, and character in classroom instruction and community engagement
- Participate in ongoing professional development—expanding skills and modeling habits of lifelong learning
- Manifest proficiency and passion in their subject area
- Contribute to team success and assume leadership roles as appropriate
- Love children and have an understanding of their developmental needs
Montgomery School is an Equal Opportunity Employer and actively seeks to advance diversity and social justice through its programs and hiring practices.