The Bell Society
The Bell Society was established to honor individuals who have made charitable provisions for Montgomery through deferred or planned gifts. Once you complete your estate plans, please let us know so that we may thank you for your generosity by including you in our Bell Society. Names are published in the school’s annual report in recognition of this important commitment. By naming Montgomery in your will, pension plan, insurance policy or life income gift, you insure that Montgomery will remain strong in its mission for years to come. Thank you!For more information please contact Allison Stinger, Director of Development or call 610-827-7222.
Every gift to the Montgomery School contributes to the mission of our school and the educational experience of our students. Some gifts can also benefit you, the donor. Planned gifts are structured to provide you with financial and tax advantages while assuring future resources in support of Montgomery.
Some of these benefits include:
- The satisfaction of making a significant gift to Montgomery School during your lifetime
- Lifetime income for yourself or others with the possibility of an improved yield on your assets
- An immediate income tax charitable deduction yielding current tax savings
- Freedom from capital gains tax when using long-term, appreciated property to make a gift
- Reduction of the size of your taxable estate
Fore more information on how you can make a meaningful gift to Montgomery part of your overall financial plan, please contact Allison Stinger, Director of Development or call 610-827-7222.