- A strong history of competitive sports at Montgomery School fuels our talented teams year in and year out.
- Middle School students are required to participate in team sports a minimum one of three annual seasons.
- Fall Sports: Boys' and girls' soccer, field hockey and cross country
- Winter Sports: Boys' and girls basketball
- Spring Sports: Boys' and Girls' Lacrosse, Baseball and Softball
The Athletic Association is comprised of students in 6th through 8th grades. It focuses on school spirit and supports the school's athletic program by encouraging attendance at games, holding evening games, and recognizing exceptional sportsmanship and athletic talent.