Recruit a New Family to Montgomery...
Get a $1,000 Tuition Credit!
Word-of-mouth is THE most effective way of attracting new students to Montgomery School. In an effort to increase enrollment in 2012-2013, Montgomery is continuing the Recruitment Credit Program for those families that recommend the School to a new family whose children are accepted and enroll. When a prospective family applies for admission, they have the opportunity to indicate on their application who recommended Montgomery School to them. For each family that enrolls a new student, the recommending Montgomery family will receive a $1,000 credit to be applied to their next tuition bill. The specifics of the program are as follows:
- The Program will continue until August 31, 2012.
- This recruitment credit will only apply to new families. Current students, siblings of an existing or former student, and reenrollment of former students do not qualify for the credit.
- The recruited student(s) must meet the School’s admissions criteria, be accepted as a student, and enroll.
- The credit is a one-time $1,000 credit given to the recommending family for each new family that enrolls a new student(s).
- Each new family may only list one referring family. In case of a dispute, the original application will be the source for determining the referring family eligible for the credit. Once the application is submitted, the referring family cannot be changed.
- The credit will be issued on October 1, 2012 after the new student has attended for one month. It will be applied to any unpaid tuition balance. If tuition is paid in full, a refund check will be issued.
If you have any questions please contact Deb Goggins at 610-827-7222 or via email.